Egg Tree Accessoires- Very cute accessory. A ;little smaller than I expected, but still cute! The little bunny tree topper is so cute, the only bad thing is it doesn't stay on the tree very straight. [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img] The littel carrot "ornament" type things are cute and so are the egg "ornaments". The choloctae bunny in the box is also so cute! The egg tree carton the egg ornaments come in is also so adorable. Grade: A+
Coconut's Baking Accessories- Cute accessory. I didn't realize that this is one of Coconut's older accessories. It comes with Mini Grin Pins(so cute! I don't know why they got rid of them! [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img] ). Coconut's chef hat doesn't look very elastic-y and stretchable. Her neckerchief is adorable and it comes with very easy instructions on how to turn it into a neckerchief. Comes with a cute pretend cookie in the shape of a dress. This accessory set comes with stickers that say " Made by - with help from Coco". Grade- A-